FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique Hot-dip galvanization properties (hot-dipped in a molten bath of zinc, Aluminum & Magnesium)
- Corrosion resistance performance up to 3 times better than Zinc coated steel.
- 20 years anti-corrosion warranty.
- The best suited protection to withstand harsh environments.
- Self repairing protection for cut edges.
- Customized designs to fit your applications.
- Compatible with all types of modules.
- Installation Site: Tin roofs.
- Tilt angle: According to the roof tilt.
- Applicable Temperature: – 50 C° to 100 C°.
- Structure Materials: Hot-dip galvanized by Magnelis, Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Basic Wind Speed: 120km/hr (can be optimized from 120km/hr up to 160km/hr).
- Design Snow Pressure: according to site elevation above sea level.
- Warranty: 10 years.
- Design Standards: Jordanian loads and weights code, ASCE, AISC and ASIS & BS.
Download Data Sheet Here.